Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Oral Board....Need Help

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by ocso751; 08-11-2007, 04:45 PM.

Originally posted by ocso751
    have any of you guys had an oral board interview in Ft. Lauderdale before or do any of you know what its like. What are they going to ask me? i know the basics. Dress in suit, eye contact, good posture, confidence, etc.... but what type of quesions should i be ready for. Please help me. I searched this topic but didnt find much. I have alot riding on this i need you guys to help me. Thanx million gang.

Basically its questions about your past. They will ask you questions about your background packet. Then they will ask you questions about "what would you do in this story?" kinda questions. It's just basically that. Try to answer them in a good time frame and confident and use common sense. With all that you should be fine and good to go. I wish you good luck man!!!.
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

From what I remember when I did mine with them, the three people on the panel all asked me questions about my education, work experience, why I wanted to do this, and the rest of my background, etc. Then at the end they'll give you a couple scenario questions and ask you what you should do. They are not expecting you to know exactly what an officer would do, but be on the right track and use common sense. It worked for me and I passed it with them, but chose to go with a different agency. I've got friends there and they are a good dept. Good luck to you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6444 users online. 350 members and 6094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X