300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from Fort Lauderdale.

hi guys, i just got a letter from fort lauderdale human resources stating that my application has been approved. after i call and set up my oral board interview what can i expect to happen? keep in mind im out of state (new york). how quick will things go? are they still hiring? thanks.

They are almost always interviewing. I beleave they are hiring now. I did the oral interview and failed. Practice with someone do your homework. Ft Lauderdale PD has been getting some tough press / politics lately. I know a number of very dedicated people with that department, after the B.S. they love there jobs.

T-

Good Luck
    Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
    Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

thanks k9.

Comment

Do you have to have your FBAT and stuff BEFORE you turn in your app?

Comment

Originally posted by DefendDade
          Do you have to have your FBAT and stuff BEFORE you turn in your app?
          yes. all that is required for fort lauderdale is the CJBAT, swim test and basic motor skills course. i tooked and passed all those last month. i was just wondering how fast the process goes from where im at now. on monday i have to call and set up my oral board. im from new york so will they get me down there quick or will i have to wait. never applied out of state before so im trying to see what awaits me.

Comment

Originally posted by ocso751
            yes. all that is required for fort lauderdale is the CJBAT, swim test and basic motor skills course. i tooked and passed all those last month. i was just wondering how fast the process goes from where im at now. on monday i have to call and set up my oral board. im from new york so will they get me down there quick or will i have to wait. never applied out of state before so im trying to see what awaits me.
            I know a couple of guys in our department that were from New York. A few of them said that they got hired within 2-3 weeks. If you are applying from out of town, the department normally put those applicants on the fast track
            "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

President John F. Kennedy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3161 users online. 184 members and 2977 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X