Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a JOB in Orlando area - FAST?

Florida Agency Needs Officers N O W !
    Central Florida agency seeking motivated CERTIFIED officers. Though we prefer FLORIDA certified (as we don't want to wait to put you on the road) we are willing to speak to out-of-state certified. Starting salary $35k (looking to bump up to $38k soon), great health insurance/dental/vision, take home a TAHOE within 10 miles of city limits, the BEST equipment available, excellent work environment. Close to lots of things to do in Orlando. We have 30 sworn, and are looking to expand...thus opportunities for advancement. Openings for traffic unit, marine patrol, bicycle patrol, drug interdiction, Homeland Security, etc. YOU let us know what YOUR interested in doing. Affordable housing (a NEW officer just got a BRAND NEW apartment for FREE), houses in area for as little as $1k down. Tuition reimbursement 100%, free drycleaning, all equipment (except boots) provided. I'm creating a new recruitment brochure as we speak, and would be more than happy to send you one via e-mail. I definitely think you would love to work for our agency as it was recently voted BEST CITY TO WORK for in our county!

We currently have THREE openings for police officer and are seeking to fill them quickly. Let me know if there is any other questions you have and I would love to answer them. I work directly for the 2nd man in command, therefore working with me can guarantee a prompt response.

Another officer we hired from this site was processed in only 2 weeks!
    Good luck.

Close to Disney too..

Comment

Originally posted by LakeLaw
      Central Florida agency seeking motivated CERTIFIED officers. Though we prefer FLORIDA certified (as we don't want to wait to put you on the road) we are willing to speak to out-of-state certified. Starting salary $35k (looking to bump up to $38k soon), great health insurance/dental/vision, take home a TAHOE within 10 miles of city limits, the BEST equipment available, excellent work environment. Close to lots of things to do in Orlando. We have 30 sworn, and are looking to expand...thus opportunities for advancement. Openings for traffic unit, marine patrol, bicycle patrol, drug interdiction, Homeland Security, etc. YOU let us know what YOUR interested in doing. Affordable housing (a NEW officer just got a BRAND NEW apartment for FREE), houses in area for as little as $1k down. Tuition reimbursement 100%, free drycleaning, all equipment (except boots) provided. I'm creating a new recruitment brochure as we speak, and would be more than happy to send you one via e-mail. I definitely think you would love to work for our agency as it was recently voted BEST CITY TO WORK for in our county!

We currently have THREE openings for police officer and are seeking to fill them quickly. Let me know if there is any other questions you have and I would love to answer them. I work directly for the 2nd man in command, therefore working with me can guarantee a prompt response.

Good luck.
      Can you please send some info. I am currently a sworn officer with the state, but am weighing my options of possibly going somewhere else especially toward the Orlando area.

Comment

Great Schedule!

I was asked what the schedule is like. We work 12 hour shifts, so you have 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. That means you have an 84 hour work week, but you can choose to flex off the 4 hours or build it as COMP time/overtime. What is really nice, is that every other weekend you have a 3 day weekend. Also, we switch from days to nights (and vice versa) every four months. You build 8 hours of sick time per month as well. You also get one personal holiday per year, along with 1 week of paid vacation for 1st year. ALL holiday's are paid time & a half as well, whether you work them or not. If you happen to get an accomodation, you get a paid day off for that! I honestly cannot say enough good things about my department. Our department is over 25% female, and that says a lot! We are very friendly and pride ourselves on diversity! Please keep asking questions!

Comment

Lakelaw

I was asked what the schedule is like. We work 12 hour shifts, so you have 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. That means you have an 84 hour work week, but you can choose to flex off the 4 hours or build it as COMP time/overtime. What is really nice, is that every other weekend you have a 3 day weekend. Also, we switch from days to nights (and vice versa) every four months. You build 8 hours of sick time per month as well. You also get one personal holiday per year, along with 1 week of paid vacation for 1st year. ALL holiday's are paid time & a half as well, whether you work them or not. If you happen to get an accomodation, you get a paid day off for that! I honestly cannot say enough good things about my department. Our department is over 25% female, and that says a lot! We are very friendly and pride ourselves on diversity! Please keep asking questions!

Check your email!!

Comment

Good luck.

Can you please send info for an out of state officer? Do you know by chance the process to transfer from Indiana to FL? Thanks!

Comment

Hey I am definetly interested. I have wanted to move to Florida, and in particuar central/south florida.

I am a canadian tho... I don't have U.S. citizenship.

I do have 13 years sworn lawenforcement experience in patrol, tactical, drugs/criminal investigations, bike patrol and as a field training officer.

Let me know if it is worth my while to send you a copy of my C.V. or not.

I am definetly interested, and can provide you with my email address to forward your recruiting info if you think I have a chance. I mean professionally I feel I have alot of experience, it is just florida's citizenship requirement that is holding me back, and florida is DEFINITELY where I want to relocate.

Thanks alot, and I look forward to hearing from you!
              Play hard, play fair, and above all play safe!

Comment

what city are you?

Comment

BR2125 ----I work for the same department as "lakelaw" I came here from Indiana and did the cross over training. Here is your information. 1st you must have 1 full yr Full-time LEO experience and be ILEA cerified (reserve doesn't count). You will then need to pay 175.00 to have your ILEA transcript reviewed, you will then get a letter allowing to to take the EOT course (course is 5 days long 1 day firearms, 1 day EVOC, 1 day DTs, 2 days CPR), after completion of EOT, you will get a letter allowing you take the state exam. Dont apply to have your transcripted reviewed until you are serious. Once they review it and sign it you have 365 days to complete everything and pass the state exam, if you fail to do it with in 365 days you can never take EOT in FL.

Yahoo or google Chipola college, Seminole College, Brevard College or Lake Tech college.

http://www.chipola.edu/instruct/rivi...erv/index.html

http://www.brevardcc.edu/?mainframe=...t/sub_nav.html

http://www.scc-fl.edu/criminaljustice/

Comment

Kinda strange how the name of the dept doesnt seem to be mentioned....hmmmmm

Comment

City of Tavares, Lake County FLORIDA

Please feel free to peruse our website.
                      www.tavares.org

Comment

LL i dropped you another pm!

Comment

i won't be applying, but tavares is an awesome little city.
                          "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

WOW some of you guys might want to look into this too good to be true opportunity if an agency hires a guy in two weeks from the date the application is turned into to the day they can get a conditional offer beware do youre homework.

It might be ligit and a great place to work buy do youre homework. I have never heard of any agency doing something that fast and a background check alone takes up to a month sometimes.

Comment

Checked out the website, seems like a cool little suburb... let me know about my questions...
                              Play hard, play fair, and above all play safe!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6383 users online. 370 members and 6013 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X