Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police: Teen swipes car, and makes a traffic stop.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Police: Teen swipes car, and makes a traffic stop.

    ----- removed -----
    Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:32 PM.
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

  • #2
    ----- removed -----
    Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:30 PM.
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WadsonF
      What really sucks about this situation,

      The kid arrested, was my ROTC commander in Highschool. Also, taught me more about being a cop than the regular MPD guys did. This is unbelieveable.

      Officer Brian Smith, is a good cop. If he was not riding that area, I think ramon would of gotten away. Officer smith, usually drives the Babcock / University area. Far away from where this stop took place.
      I saw this on the news yesterday, and literally laughed my butt off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, hopefully my friend with the same name won't get in trouble. :P
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

        "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LCPLPunk
          Wow, hopefully my friend with the same name won't get in trouble. :P
          hopefully your friend has a different social and less acne.

          the kid swiping the car is the least of melbourne pd's problems.
          "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

          Be that pig.

          Comment


          • #6
            What a jackass move.

            Comment


            • #7
              didn't hog boy live in melbourne????
              Give a man a fish, he eats for a day....Teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tackelberry44
                didn't hog boy live in melbourne????
                ----- removed -----

                Originally posted by Tecumseh
                What a jackass move.
                ----- removed -----
                Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM.
                WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WadsonF
                  Still does. I'm unable to seem him because of the lack of respect that I have for what he did in that situation.



                  Does not end there,
                  + Lost his commander role of Melbourne Highschools, FL011 ROTC
                  + Lost respect from the police officers
                  + Felony
                  + No more 5-0 school, for 3 years (as per brevard BCC standards.)
                  + Already was dismissed from the explorers program once, and was let back after a few months of decision making
                  + Is only 17
                  To my belief he was not an explorer, he was dismissed a year ago. He wasn't let back in the program, but was allowed back to the department to participate in ride a longs for a class.

                  He might as well cancel out becoming a cop...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bravo72
                    To my belief he was not an explorer, he was dismissed a year ago. He wasn't let back in the program, but was allowed back to the department to participate in ride a longs for a class.

                    He might as well cancel out becoming a cop...

                    ----- removed -----
                    Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM.
                    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ----- removed -----
                      Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM.
                      WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WadsonF
                        He's out of of the JDC, and says his charges will or might get dropped to a misdemanor.

                        Possible?

                        I'm not sure what all charges he got, but I know that atleast Burglary to a government building, theft of a government vehicle, and impersonating an officer are all possible. Do you know exactly what he was charged with? Dropping maybe one of the charges is possible (possibly if he's been charged with burglary) to make things more likely with the auto theft and impersonation (if he was charged with those), but highly unlikely that all of the charges will be dropped to misdemeanors.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by StudChris
                          I'm not sure what all charges he got, but I know that atleast Burglary to a government building, theft of a government vehicle, and impersonating an officer are all possible. Do you know exactly what he was charged with? Dropping maybe one of the charges is possible (possibly if he's been charged with burglary) to make things more likely with the auto theft and impersonation (if he was charged with those), but highly unlikely that all of the charges will be dropped to misdemeanors.

                          Nevermind just re-read and saw that he was charged with all of those plus using a police badge and unlawful use of a police frequency, so I'd say if anything were going to get dropped or lowered it'd be those 3. Maybe if the ASAs wanted to make some kind of deal they may work with one of the first 3, but I definately hope they throw the perverbial book at him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Big difference from being a police officer and impersonating one. I think he better find a new career.
                            LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by C.I.HOG
                              Big difference from being a police officer and impersonating one. I think he better find a new career.
                              ----- removed -----
                              Last edited by WadsonF; 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM.
                              WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5368 users online. 290 members and 5078 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X