300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Tickets (not LEO related)

I have to go to disney world in a few weeks to meet up with some family, im not really into disney but it hsuld be fun. I read on the actual disney world website that florida residents get their own ticket pricing, i was surprised t see that a 3 day ticket thats 237 to the rest of the country is only 140 to floridians. Does anyone know if this is available at the ticket window or HAS to be purchased online. I dont think they would come in time if i did it online. Thanks.

Humm, you could have posted this thread in many of Disney forums around the net, but I guess since I'm a annual pass holder I'll answer your question.
    A 3 day pass at Disney for FL residents is $120. It could be purchase online or at the window for the same price. If you purchase it online they'll sent you a boucher-ticket that must be presented at the window for the actual pass ticket. For an extra $22.50 you could add the hopper option & hop around in all Disney's parks as much as you want for 3 days. Florida residents also have discount prices in all Disney's resorts.

Comment

thanks! Yeah i'm in my mid twenties and mom and dad are finally taking me to disney, never been there. Well actually there taking my brother and his kids and my sister and her kids, so im going to go be a good uncle and get the kids all wild and then dissappear.

Comment

You will have to show a FL license or state ID card for each adult ticket you buy.You might be able to buy the tickets for the kids at the resident price...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5681 users online. 356 members and 5325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X