300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Interview

I am having an oral interview to get into SW Fla Criminal Justice Academy and am hoping anyone can give me a heads up on what kind of questions I will be hit with.

Also....

I am having to pay for the class out of my own pocket since there are no sponserships. Is that a strike against me already?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

An interview to get into the Academy? The only type of interview I can imagine would be a basic one just to make sure you are sane. :P

As far as paying for the Academy yourself, I can pretty much guarantee nobody will look down on you for that. Alot of guys do it.
    "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by LCPLPunk
      An interview to get into the Academy? The only type of interview I can imagine would be a basic one just to make sure you are sane. :P

As far as paying for the Academy yourself, I can pretty much guarantee nobody will look down on you for that. Alot of guys do it.

+100 to what he said. I went there and I can tell you that you are in for a real eye opening experience. Just where the academy is held is an eye opening experience on to itself. While I was there I saw so many cocaine deals go down right infront of my eyes and I'm not joking here. Where we worked out at it was a ghetto park (dont know if you all still go there) where you would do push ups right next to sringes and cocaine baggies and again I'am not joking around here. Just be sure to pay ATTENTION in class because they tend to get boring at times. As for the oral interview board that is a joke they just want to see you for you and thats it. Personally if you can I would go to another academy but thats just my opinion. Good luck in your progress!!!!.
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

i had my last oral interview just last week for a department. i will find out if i pass and get a conditional job this week. if so i might get sponsered and if not i still plan to attend the class in april. just be yourself in the interview. shake everones hands, be polite and if they like you and can use you then it will be fine. the basically ask you questions about you and your background info that you filled out in the application.
        110%

Comment

thanks for the info. if you are sponsered do you still have to do the interview at the school? hope to see you in the april class

Comment

If you are sponsored through an agency, there is no interview process for the academy. Good luck in the academy!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4123 users online. 269 members and 3854 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X