Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, they didn't tell me anything about how many offers were sent out. And I'm sure they will work with me. I would have liked to gotten all of it done by tomorrow but there's so much I can do.

Comment

• I think they would have told you guys if you didn't make it. I knew I was in the maybe pile because I called and found out that they sent out the "no go BI" email to people and I wasn't one of them. This was weeks ago but it seemed like they told people that they didn't make it through pretty fast.

Comment

• Wishing everyone the best during the Hurricane. Stay safe!

Comment

• I hope everyone made it through Irma okay! I'm in Pinellas County and we are just stuck without power, thankfully nothing worse. Now hopefully we can all get some good news this week!

Comment

• maligator62
            maligator62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope so also! In Miami, we have some knocked down trees and fences but other than that no permanent damage. Hope we hear something this week

• How did everyone do through the storm? We had some minor damage up here in melbourne but nothing too bad.

Comment

• J2H
            J2H commented
            Editing a comment
            I live in the Midlands of SC. Got wind and rain but no damage. I ended up leaving just in case.

• I still have no power, lost it around 3am Sunday...

Comment

• Lost power Sunday 3 am as well. Just got power back thankfully

Comment

• Hope everyone did well in the storm. No power here but thankfully no major damage.

I still have not received a no thanks email but with the academy so close I'm not to optimistic.

Comment

• woods&water561
                woods&water561 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not over till it's over! I'm wondering if they got held up due to the Hurricane.

• Had anyone had any corespondence with anyone about Psych Results, Academy Status, or Academy Dates negatively or positively pre/post Hurricane?

Oct. 2nd is coming quickly...

Comment

• Nothing yet. I hit refresh on email at least once every few minutes :-)

Comment

• TC said no emails have been sent out yet. I was told the offices were closed Monday/Tuesday and they are just returning today

Comment

• woods&water561
                    woods&water561 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've been monitoring FWC website for WMA closures/openings because I have a Duck Hunting Permit for this Saturday and they said offices would be opening yesterday/today as well.

• Roxy_30
                    Roxy_30 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They were definitely closed Monday and Tuesday. I just called to talk to them about my paperwork.

• Well I would really like to think we would hear by Monday at the latest seeing as it's 2 weeks... but who knows?
                  Last edited by Wildbill1945; 09-14-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I guess they gonna wait to almost the last minute to let us know, hopefully tomorrow is the day!

Comment

• maligator62
                      maligator62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess they are. This wait is a killer

• I know that I faxed all my paperwork over yesterday and the day before they said they were still processing people. So I was part of that. I'm assuming that they are giving people today and people meaning not you guys, to turn everything in. They have to tell us something by Monday I'm assuming again because we have to give our employers a two week notice. Has anyone read in the past forums that they told them last minute? I've read all of them but don't remember reading anything odd with the start date.

Comment

• maligator62
                      maligator62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From what I read, the closest they've waited to give final offers was 2 1/2 weeks but I'm pretty sure they had sent out the gear & fingerprint emails first. Which we haven't gotten..

• Do you think if someone calls the training center that they will tell them any information?

Comment

• Wildbill1945
                      Wildbill1945 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would like to think at this point they would, but I'm sure they will be vague and they won't give any specifics.

• Michael_homan
                      Michael_homan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sure they would being it's so close.

• woods&water561
                      woods&water561 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I had to guess I'd say they change the start date.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6361 users online. 204 members and 6157 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X