300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address change question

Ignore this, I'll ask someone at work who I know will have the right answer.
    Last edited by smalls545; 10-08-2005, 12:15 AM.

Um...why are you putting the Sheriff's Office address as your address at all? Obviosuly you have yet to know the laws of your state! You can only chance your address to your current place of residence....good help you if you even keep your job!
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I'm doing this because I want to do whatever I can do to keep my own information (and my family

Comment

[QUOTE=smalls545]I'm doing this because I want to do whatever I can do to keep my own information (and my family
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I believe FL law allows officers to use station address on license and registration. Some of the FL officers ran into conflict with federal laws when trying to purchase guns.

Comment

Weird but ok...

Comment

YES you most certainly can list the agency for your DL and Reg. address. If the dept. policy allows you to do it, then on the sake of safety.. DO IT!

BE SAFE!!
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

dcpolice and dannmann thanks.
                DL and registration are now changed. My original question was about a voter registration card address change, I was reminded since it was sent along with my DL renewal papers... do you think that'd be necessary?

Comment

That's an area i'm not sure about.. It could lead to problems if you live in a different place then where you work (2 different cities). That would be something to ask a supervisor or someone who has been around the job for a while. After being in it a few years myself, I really have never thought of the Voter Registration stuff.
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by dannmann1050
                    That's an area i'm not sure about.. It could lead to problems if you live in a different place then where you work (2 different cities). That would be something to ask a supervisor or someone who has been around the job for a while. After being in it a few years myself, I really have never thought of the Voter Registration stuff.
                    That's a good point, I didn't think of that... I live in the county, but my SO headquarters is located in the city. I'll talk to my supervisor on that one. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10911 users online. 437 members and 10474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X