300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help greatly appreciated

Hello. I am OTJ in New Jersey and need some help from the Florida officers. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any advice you may be able to give.

My cousin was killed last year on Amelia Island. To make a long story short...my cousin was walking home at night and was struck and killed by a vehicle. The driver did not stop at the scene and was apprehended the next day. The driver insists he thought he struck a deer and had no idea it was a person. His story worked for the jury this week and he walked.

I would really like to seek an attorney civilly but I am not familiar with Floridas laws. I don't want to put my family through another trial if there is no chance. Of course, there is a lot more to it and I will post as much as you need.
    Thanks again.

No one?
    Ok, can anyone recommend a good attorney down there that I could start with? Being a police officer in New Jersey I know a few that I trust but that won't help with something that happened to one of my family members in Florida. If you have had a good experience with an attorney and wouldnt mind recommending them to me please drop the name and I will give them a call.
    It really sucks being up here when things need to be done down there. It's a helpless feeling and the suggestions and recommendations from the brothers/sisters in Florida would really help. Anything is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6696 users online. 362 members and 6334 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X