300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Osceola County Sheriff Office Florida

I want to know about take home car policy, is the admin strick, is there talk of a union forming up in the next few years. Call volume, resourses.

Last I heard... the take home police was 10 miles out of the county.

Comment

From what I hear from friends that work there, it's a pretty jam up place. You go for the extreme of Disney and tourists, to the country and cow-tippers.... Best of all worlds.
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by dannmann1050
        From what I hear from friends that work there, it's a pretty jam up place. You go for the extreme of Disney and tourists, to the country and cow-tippers.... Best of all worlds.
        Do any of your friends know if they are going to be hiring soon.

Comment

Last I knew they were hiring..
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

And they are alot happier now that Aycock and the Orange county boys have been kicked out of office.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5289 users online. 296 members and 4993 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X