300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Tenant and residency laws

Hello my fellow Floridians. So I just dealt with an interesting situation and I wanted to try and get some insight.

When to a call where girlfriend no longer wants boyfriend in her home. She uses a trespass and I inform the gentlemen he can not come back to the property.

So me and my supervisor are talking about the incident and informs me if the girlfriend (who owns the home) tells him he can stay there, his understanding is that he becomes a resident. I've been looking thru our statutes that deal with residency and tenant laws and I haven't been able to locate anything that speaks about a verbal agreement being a binding contact between landlord and tenant. The boyfriend's ID is out of state so her address is not on there. But im not sure if he receives mail to her home.

Just wanted to see if anyone could point me in the right direction for the info so that myself and my supervisor can be up to date when it comes to evictions, tenants, and residents.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ask your agency's legal advisor. They're the ones who will have to defend your actions if they're challenged.

Comment

How long has he been living there?
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Nevermind......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15319 users online. 382 members and 14937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X