Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No blood work or EKG for me, but they did do a TB test. But when I turned in my paperwork today she said it was good to go. We will see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got all those done. Two blood test, tb test and ekg.

Comment

• I got it all done too

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by FITpilot; 08-11-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• I'm just gonna print another form and go take another physical tomorrow. The clinic I went to didn't even return the 75A form to me. I went over all the paperwork in my vehicle and noticed it wasn't there. Went back in and the receptionist went to the back for a few mins. She came back with it all filled out. Thats the one that had the blood work, TB test, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by FITpilot View Post
              Cup
              Mouth piece
              High gloss dress shoes (military type) or some type of dress boot (I got Justin 3040s)
              Running shoes
              Toiletry items
              Tactical boots (black)
              PT clothes and business casual stuff for the first week or two.
              Swim wear

Items I also brought to make life easier

Iron
              Laptop (we get work ones but they don't get internet in the dorms)
              A cordless phone (you can get calls in but only local out and cellphone signal is bad here)
              Your own pillows and sheets for a twin (they provide them but they aren't the best)
              Pens
              Highlighters
              Under armour briefs
              Drifit black undershirts
              And thats about it. Oh and civies for after work wear.
              Laundry detergent and quarters!
              Do they have wifi there? if so is it decent and do you have to pay for it in the dorms?

Comment

Cup
                Mouth piece
                High gloss dress shoes (military type) or some type of dress boot (I got Justin 3040s)
                Running shoes
                Toiletry items
                Tactical boots (black)
                PT clothes and business casual stuff for the first week or two.
                Swim wear

Items I also brought to make life easier

Iron
                Laptop (we get work ones but they don't get internet in the dorms)
                A cordless phone (you can get calls in but only local out and cellphone signal is bad here)
                Your own pillows and sheets for a twin (they provide them but they aren't the best)
                Pens
                Highlighters
                Under armour briefs
                Drifit black undershirts
                And thats about it. Oh and civies for after work wear.
                Laundry detergent and quarters!
                Who do you have your cellphone with? I was up at the academy yesterday (I have verison) and I had pretty good service. I was able to sent an email. But I wasn't in the barracks.. Lol

Comment

• The dorms are all thick concrete walls. I stayed there once for radio training and didn't have a problem with Verizon, but couldn't get wifi to work. And the cable didn't work either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud-duck View Post
                    The dorms are all thick concrete walls. I stayed there once for radio training and didn't have a problem with Verizon, but couldn't get wifi to work. And the cable didn't work either.
                    How did your psych go?

Comment

• Signal depends on where you are I have Sprint, but pretty much everyone here has problems at some point. Wifi is free, but the routers are in the halls of a concrete building.......

Comment

• Got an email from the academy today stating my conditional has been withdrawn due to my psych test results. I had a bad feeling about my interview with the doctor from the get go, and that got me pretty nervous. On top of that, I missed the application that closed on the 20th, so I'm gonna hop on the next go around. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• woods&water561
                          woods&water561 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How long did it take for you to hear back from psych? Took mine two days ago.

Got an email from the academy today stating my conditional has been withdrawn due to my psych test results. I had a bad feeling about my interview with the doctor from the get go, and that got me pretty nervous. On top of that, I missed the application that closed on the 20th, so I'm gonna hop on the next go around. Good luck to everyone!
                        That sucks man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Don't loose hope brother!

Comment

Got an email from the academy today stating my conditional has been withdrawn due to my psych test results. I had a bad feeling about my interview with the doctor from the get go, and that got me pretty nervous. On top of that, I missed the application that closed on the 20th, so I'm gonna hop on the next go around. Good luck to everyone!
                            Confidence is key man. Shoot me a message and we can talk. I helped JMCvicker after his last go.

Comment

Confidence is key man. Shoot me a message and we can talk. I helped JMCvicker after his last go.
                              Definitely man... trust me, it sucks. DDon't lose hope. I've been there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5258 users online. 306 members and 4952 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X