Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are interested in the Florida Academies...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are interested in the Florida Academies...

Greetings, I run the Police Academy in North Central Florida. I also was a cop in Florida both South Florida (Broward Sheriff's Office, Davie Police Department) and here in North Florida (Alachua Sheriff's Office and Santa Fe College). I have been in charge of the police academy here for almost 20 years now. I get tons of questions and messages about how to get into and do well in the academy in Florida.

I created this page to help those in Florida out. And when the new Florida Curriculum went into effect on July 1st, 2015, all of those police academy test help sites became outdated. SO I am in the process of trying to update the study guides and practice tests that I have for you to use and help you out. Also the site has tips on how to get hired, oral interviews, application and BI topics and more.

There is no cost for the information (its supported by ads) so take advantage of the free site to help yourself out.

policeacademyhelp.com
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Also here is a Quizlet site with practice tests for the 2014.07 law enforcement curriculum. Its free!

https://quizlet.com/join/K37gwFU6M
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Comment

Thank you Shadow. As most know you don't need an intro but for people that haven't dealt with shadow, he's an absolute amazing wealth of information! Advice and direction for anyone in LE or applying
      USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
      Oorah!

Comment

Im looking the information over now! From what i have read thus its all great information for someone like me trying to get a start as a LEO. Thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 813Deputy2b View Post
          Thank you Shadow. As most know you don't need an intro but for people that haven't dealt with shadow, he's an absolute amazing wealth of information! Advice and direction for anyone in LE or applying
          Thanks I appreciate it..
          Police Academy Commander
          Lead Firearms Instructor
          35+ years as a cop

Comment

Originally posted by E_K82 View Post
            Im looking the information over now! From what i have read thus its all great information for someone like me trying to get a start as a LEO. Thank you!!!!!!
            You are more than welcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask or send me an email..
            Police Academy Commander
            Lead Firearms Instructor
            35+ years as a cop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3348 users online. 164 members and 3184 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X