300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Interview

I have a polygraph I'm going to do this Friday and then after that the Chief wants the final interview. They cancelled the oral board.

My question is what does that final interview consist of? Is it just like similar questions that would be on a oral board?

Did you get a conditional offer of employment? did you do your psych yet? usually this means that the chief wants to meet who they just hired, nothing to worry about, he might ask you some personal questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoD83 View Post
      Did you get a conditional offer of employment? did you do your psych yet? usually this means that the chief wants to meet who they just hired, nothing to worry about, he might ask you some personal questions.

No I haven't gotten anything yet. I did a frontline testing (scenario questions) and a PAT. I did this testing with about 20 other applicants and 95% of them were not certified yet. I was pretty much the only certified person there.

Comment

what agency are you interviewing with?

Comment

Originally posted by LeoD83 View Post
          what agency are you interviewing with?
          PM me

Comment

You still have a little bit to go.
            Polygraph (Friday)
            Psych Eval
            background
            Oral Board? (you said the cancelled)
            Medical Exam

Typically the final interview is similar to a meet and greet.

Comment

Yeah the chief cancelled the oral board to speed up the hiring process. I guess he wants the final interview and then do the psych and medical which is after the conditional offer is made.

Comment

Originally posted by JediWarrior View Post
                Yeah the chief cancelled the oral board to speed up the hiring process. I guess he wants the final interview and then do the psych and medical which is after the conditional offer is made.
                It's rare but does happen where the Chief may change things up to get people through the process faster if there is a need for more people. I know the Chief at my department as well as many others does want a face to face with potential new hires. What department is this for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6657 users online. 349 members and 6308 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X