Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWC Application Closing Date 6/30/15

Application now open

Thanks for starting the new thread FITpilot. I am looking forward to hearing about this window's applicants and process because I hope to be applying for the next one. Good luck to everyone that is applying!

Comment

Been a while since I've seen you on here FITpilot hope all is going well. I didn't know you had already started a new thread so I started one as well. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Hello. I was reading the 10/6/14 closing date forum, it was good to see all of the support.

This will also be my 3rd attempt with FWC. Although my two previous attempts were awhile ago in 2009, I've since been hired at another agency but still desire FWC and want to give it another try.

Good luck to all!!!!
        Last edited by hunter93; 04-16-2015, 05:10 AM.

Comment

2 time applying with FWC, didn't make it past oral interview last time. hopefully better luck this go round. Just for whats its worth for anyone that has applied before, I contacted FWC in Tallahassee and they emailed my oral board scoring sheets from the last go round so I could see how I got graded on each question by each member of the board. Hopefully it'll help me see what they are looking for and how to better answer questions. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Good to know. I was just about to call and ask them about that. Also get started requesting ride alongs now. I am already going out on some now.

Comment

I'm here at Pat Thomas for the Correctional Probation Officer academy. ... not ef-dub, but it's a step forward

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2511 users online. 182 members and 2329 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X