300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for FL LE, regarding color blindness

I am a out of state LE, looking to transfer to Florida. My question is, what are the requirements for color blindness in Florida. I am looking to begin the process for certification, however am concerned about this becoming an issue towards the end of the process.

In California, the process greatly depends on the physician the department uses to send you to. Just looking for some insight into others who may have gone through the process or have insight into how departments handle this.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by GrimCA104 View Post
    I am a out of state LE, looking to transfer to Florida. My question is, what are the requirements for color blindness in Florida. I am looking to begin the process for certification, however am concerned about this becoming an issue towards the end of the process.

In California, the process greatly depends on the physician the department uses to send you to. Just looking for some insight into others who may have gone through the process or have insight into how departments handle this.

Thank you in advance.
    I worked for 3 agencies in CA and 1 in FL..... each one used the exact same test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6410 users online. 349 members and 6061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X