300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipola EOT

Does anybody have any info on the EOT schedule for 2015? The website still has that last two 2014 classes which are over. Thank in advance.
    And maybe remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between the monsters and the weak.

Don't have any info on the schedule…but highly recommend the program !!

Comment

If memory serves the person you want to reach out to is Steve Anderson at Chipola. You may have to play phone tag a bit but he'll get back to you. I went through a few years ago, Overall it's not a bad program if you don't have a lot of time to burn on one of the longer programs. Good Luck
      "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

Contact Tammy Neal. She does all the stuff getting people set up. Her number is (850) 718-2494 The course is simple and they give you your books for the state exam.

Comment

I appreciate your all your help. I just looked and they updated for the next class at the end of January. Does anyone know if I can use my GI Bill for the course?
          And maybe remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between the monsters and the weak.

Comment

You can. Contact her and she will fill you in on the details. Without the G.I. Bill the course is only $450

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6323 users online. 349 members and 5974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X