300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCSO Question

I hear there is a lot of over time/ off duty details that can be worked. My question is can a new guy (after FTO) work a lot of overtime/off duty details or is the majority of it taken by more senior officers?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by JediWarrior; 11-30-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

What is ............?

Comment

Are you new to Law Enforcement?
        "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

Originally posted by donjuan856570 View Post
          Are you new to Law Enforcement?
          No not even close why? Did I ask a stupid question because I'm not from this state and I'm trying to find out some information on a department and don't know anyone or is every leo throughout the US supposed to know what "........." means?

Comment

Identifying which OCSO might help? Okaloosa County? Okeechobee?

Comment

Originally posted by LandGuppy View Post
              Identifying which OCSO might help? Okaloosa County? Okeechobee?
              Yes this is true! Neither, Orange County sheriff's is the department to which I am speaking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3693 users online. 166 members and 3527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X