300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Police

I got notification today that Miami Police will be accepting applications again starting Dec 1st. Do I have to have my FBAT or CJBAT testing done before then? or Would I have time to do the testing after I apply? Thanks.

The notification states that applications will be accepted starting on Dec 1st and you need your FBAT and CJBAT to turn in an application, so you should do it ASAP to be ahead of the game by the 1st.

That being said, I'm already Certified and this is for a sponsoring class...if I were allowed.. i'd do the academy again if that meant I would have a job! Ha!

Comment

It's December 1 and I see there still not accepting applications.

Comment

Did they have a change of plans? Went to the application site and read: "THE POLICE OFFICER RECRUITMENT IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES."

Comment

Looks like the budget got tighter lol. imagine in 1 week they had 1300 applicants in which they are still processing some through from that bucket. Imagine a second round of 1000+ lol

Comment

They're starting to hire once again, hopefully they don't postpone this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorCop13 View Post
              Looks like the budget got tighter lol. imagine in 1 week they had 1300 applicants in which they are still processing some through from that bucket. Imagine a second round of 1000+ lol
              Same reason as Miami Dade... Cuban Mafia corruption. Worse than NYC AND Chicago.
              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

can you take the cjabt online?

Comment

since I cant apply without it and am an out of stat applicant

Comment

Originally posted by jonw8192 View Post
                    can you take the cjabt online?
                    No...Then everyone would get 100%., They recently stopped doing OOS CJBATs for you guys.
                    FBAT offered an online option.
                    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3981 users online. 215 members and 3766 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X