replied
    Originally posted by usetobe View Post
    Green acres is the place to be
    Farm living is the life for me
    Land spreading out,
    so far and wide
    Keep Manhattan,
    just give me that countryside
    hahaha I was going to post the same thing...great minds think alike!

Leave a comment:

• Officer_vanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by LeoD83 View Post
    What date did you apply? I applied over a month ago and haven't gotten anything yet, I called to check on my application but still in review.
    I applied on the 30th of Oct through governmentjobs.com. About two weeks later I received a mini PHQ through the mail, mailed it in and now waiting on a call.

Leave a comment:

• LeoD83
    replied
    Originally posted by Officer_vanilla View Post
    Anyone here work for or familiar with Greenacres P.D? I applied with them last week and received a small PHQ application. It states the oral board is the first step, it being a small department there isn't much on the website and was wondering if someone can fill me in. Thanks!
    What date did you apply? I applied over a month ago and haven't gotten anything yet, I called to check on my application but still in review.

Leave a comment:

• Officer_vanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by vacbanned4 View Post
    GAPD does NOT get raises. You are stuck at whatever the starting salary is until promotions. Health Insurance is also extremely expensive, and the pension is pretty bottom of the barrel.

If you are looking for an entry level agency, it's just fine, however.
    At this point I cant get too picky, an oppurtunity and a foot through the door is all I need. Do you happen to know the name of the current chief?

Leave a comment:

• vacbanned4
    replied
    GAPD does NOT get raises. You are stuck at whatever the starting salary is until promotions. Health Insurance is also extremely expensive, and the pension is pretty bottom of the barrel.

If you are looking for an entry level agency, it's just fine, however.

Leave a comment:

• usetobe
    replied
    Green acres is the place to be
    Farm living is the life for me
    Land spreading out,
    so far and wide
    Keep Manhattan,
    just give me that countryside

Leave a comment:

• Officer_vanilla
    started a topic Greenacres P.D

Greenacres P.D

Anyone here work for or familiar with Greenacres P.D? I applied with them last week and received a small PHQ application. It states the oral board is the first step, it being a small department there isn't much on the website and was wondering if someone can fill me in. Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3851 users online. 257 members and 3594 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X