300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenacres P.D

Anyone here work for or familiar with Greenacres P.D? I applied with them last week and received a small PHQ application. It states the oral board is the first step, it being a small department there isn't much on the website and was wondering if someone can fill me in. Thanks!

Green acres is the place to be
    Farm living is the life for me
    Land spreading out,
    so far and wide
    Keep Manhattan,
    just give me that countryside

Comment

GAPD does NOT get raises. You are stuck at whatever the starting salary is until promotions. Health Insurance is also extremely expensive, and the pension is pretty bottom of the barrel.

If you are looking for an entry level agency, it's just fine, however.

Comment

Originally posted by vacbanned4 View Post
        GAPD does NOT get raises. You are stuck at whatever the starting salary is until promotions. Health Insurance is also extremely expensive, and the pension is pretty bottom of the barrel.

If you are looking for an entry level agency, it's just fine, however.
        At this point I cant get too picky, an oppurtunity and a foot through the door is all I need. Do you happen to know the name of the current chief?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer_vanilla View Post
          Anyone here work for or familiar with Greenacres P.D? I applied with them last week and received a small PHQ application. It states the oral board is the first step, it being a small department there isn't much on the website and was wondering if someone can fill me in. Thanks!
          What date did you apply? I applied over a month ago and haven't gotten anything yet, I called to check on my application but still in review.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoD83 View Post
            What date did you apply? I applied over a month ago and haven't gotten anything yet, I called to check on my application but still in review.
            I applied on the 30th of Oct through governmentjobs.com. About two weeks later I received a mini PHQ through the mail, mailed it in and now waiting on a call.

Comment

Originally posted by usetobe View Post
              Green acres is the place to be
              Farm living is the life for me
              Land spreading out,
              so far and wide
              Keep Manhattan,
              just give me that countryside
              hahaha I was going to post the same thing...great minds think alike!
              Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6687 users online. 355 members and 6332 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X