300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview question

I was told expect to answer the question of the difference between a misdomeanor and felony. Does anyone have a good "text book" answer for that? I know how i`d answer it but what they would be looking for in my home state may be different than what they are looking for here in Florida.

Really

I would encourage you to look at the difference in penalties.

Originally posted by jesterns2 View Post
    I was told expect to answer the question of the difference between a misdomeanor and felony. Does anyone have a good "text book" answer for that? I know how i`d answer it but what they would be looking for in my home state may be different than what they are looking for here in Florida.

Comment

There are two degrees of Misdemeanors in that State of Florida. 1st degree and 2nd degree. 1st degree are punishable by a maximum of 1 year in jail and a $1000.00 fine. 2nd degree misdemeanors are punishable by a maximum of 60 days in jail and a $500.00 fine. There are five degrees of Felonies. Capital Felony (Punishable by Death), Life Felony (Life sentence and $15,000 fine), 1st degree (30 years max and $10,000 fine), 2nd degree (15 years max and 10,000 fine), 3rd degree (5 years max and $5000.00 fine). That's your answer.
      "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

Hey thanks, I was spot on with the interview no problems. I passed and was notified later that afternoon that i was moving to the background

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5582 users online. 302 members and 5280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X