300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida DOC Probation Officer

Are there any active CPO in here? Just have a few questions before I would sign a conditional offer.

Thanks!

Signed my conditional and passed the drug/medical. I start the academy Oct. 20th. Anyone know what to expect at the academy?

Comment

Probandparole16, Since no one seems to know, please come back on here and let us know. It's hard to find good information on the subject. Not just the academy but the job as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex876 View Post
        Probandparole16, Since no one seems to know, please come back on here and let us know. It's hard to find good information on the subject. Not just the academy but the job as a whole.
        I start on Monday at the academy and I will keep you updated. My academy is in Orlando instead of the Pat Thomas law enforcement academy. It will be run by the department and apparently saving a lot of money.

Comment

Alex876: Also, feel free to PM with any questions. Not sure if you're interested in the position or not.

Comment

Thanks, Sorry ,haven't been on here in a few weeks, Hope your academy is going well. I turned in an app and I'm waiting to hear back. I'm happy to hear that they do an academy in Orlando, I live in south Florida and Pat Thomas is a serious drive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6552 users online. 349 members and 6203 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X