Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAT minimum for FHP?

Hello everyone!

I'm going to be taking the BAT next Monday and would love to know what the minimum passing score for FHP is and if there's any points added for having a BS in CJ?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Janice112; 09-08-2014, 02:44 PM.

As for the added points, For the PAT there is no bonus points for education. The pat is focused on physical performance. Now in the selection process yes having a bs will get you preference over someone who only has a high school diploma. I know also they take work expirience under consideration as well= to education. Hope this answers your question.

Comment

If your focused on only getting by with the minimum you will achieve the minimum. Look at the maximum and strive for the best. They also look at those who barely make it through the pat versus those who excell in physical performance.

Comment

I'm not looking for minimum. Rather I'm looking to know instantly cause every agency is different and I could have a passing with one and that could be no good with another.

Also, I took a previous PAT and I was the only passing female and one of the top 10 overall.

Comment

every department has their own standards when it comes to the pat. you can find FHP's standards on their website beatrooper.com.

Comment

Minimum in the State Of Florida is %79, but the higher the score, the better it is.
            Last edited by LeoD83; 09-11-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys!!!

Comment

Are yo applying for the Recruit class or Transitional class?

Comment

Recruit class!

Comment

The BAT is veryyyy easy you shouldnt worry just pay attention to detail and you will be fine.

Comment

Ok thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BAT minimum for FHP?

Have any of you taken The PAT for FHP recently? Cause I know there's a part that you have to shot a gun but I do t know if you have to shoot a target or I don't know how it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Janice112 View Post
                          Have any of you taken The PAT for FHP recently? Cause I know there's a part that you have to shot a gun but I do t know if you have to shoot a target or I don't know how it is!

When I took the PAT, I didn't take it for FHP I took it through a local community college and it was dry firing a gun 6 times in each hand.

Comment

I am sure it would be the same then thank you very much!

Comment

The part of shooting a gun is an empty revolver, not actually shooting to a target with real ammo, this just simulates the fact that you actually have enough strength to pull the trigger 4 pounds and above called dry fire.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5744 users online. 325 members and 5419 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X