300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCSO SOT Class 28

Conditional offer for SOT class 28 signed......anyone else in this class?

There are many HCSO's. Hillsborough Co SO, Highlands CO SO, Hernando Co. SO, ETC ECT ECT. Which are you referring to? As you mention SOT I assume you mean Hillsborough CO.

Comment

Yes, Hillsborough County

Comment

Good luck at SOT. You better be prepared for it as they run the snot out of you along with a bunch of other physical activity's for the two weeks. When does the class start? Get out and run beforehand for a mile or two each day.

Comment

I'm preparing! Every conversation with them usually ends with the importance of being prepared for the SOT. Looking forward to it!!

Comment

That's shotgunnar, it's good to see some movement with HCSO and a recent update. There really isn't too much chatter for Florida agencies may be because there isn't I don't know. I have two years left in the marine corps and just pray that my associates and marine corps have paid off to apply to HCSO.
            USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
            Oorah!

Comment

Pm

Originally posted by shotgunnar1 View Post
              I'm preparing! Every conversation with them usually ends with the importance of being prepared for the SOT. Looking forward to it!!
              Wanted to shoot you a PM it says you don't except the them. Would you mind emailing me?

[email protected]
              USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
              Oorah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4505 users online. 289 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X