300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LEO's near the Gainesville area??

I have a former co-worker (also a LEO) from Nevada reaching out to me because I'm in Florida now.
    She has a couple of questions regarding trying to help her brother out before she makes the trip out here.
    If there are any LEO's near the Gainesville area who wouldn't mind helping her out with a couple of her questions, it'd be appreciated. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you her # or email, whichever is preferred...
    I'd help her out myself but I'm in South Florida and no where near Gainesville.
    Thank you in advance.
    The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

[email protected] I run the police academy in Gainesville
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
      [email protected] I run the police academy in Gainesville
      Great, thank you. I will pass on your email to her. Thanks
      The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3401 users online. 181 members and 3220 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X