300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Park

Thinking about taking the old man to a ball game while I'm in town. Anyone know if there is a certain gate to use to show ID or is it "don't ask, don't tell" if you're carrying off duty?

They have a specific gate you would need to go in through. They'll check your credentials and give you a wrist band.

Comment

Just went for the first time a few weeks ago. The LEO's from Miami PD were very professional and it couldn't have been any easier... After I saw two gates with metal detectors, I decided to approach one of the Miami PD Officers and verbally identify myself as an off duty LEO... I asked if there was a certain entrance or protocol I needed to follow. He gave me directions towards a security entrance in the back (south) part of the Stadium. The security guy had a bit of an attitude but I ignored it and had a nice chat with the Officer from Miami PD once she came out. Like posted above, they will give you a wrist band, then you walk out and exit and walk around till you find your gate and enter the stadium again.... Initially I was impressed and thought they had a very smart system that seemed to work, make sense, and give me a piece of mind............ that is until I walked to a different gate that had no security, no metal detectors, and people just seemed to be walking right into the stadium without having tickets checked or being checked for weapons, etc.
      Beautiful ball park by the way.
      The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3689 users online. 192 members and 3497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X