300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got offered a job?

Going to take a job in Miami, going to need a good area to live! Or stay away from??

--Deleted--
    Last edited by lag.314; 06-23-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

If you don't mind a small commute, and I believe Miami has take homes, some parts of homestead is decent. The closer to Miami you look, the more expensive.

Comment

What agency is it?
        Also I think around the Kendall area are many good neighborhoods and Coral Gables.

Comment

For the V.A. Police.

Comment

There's some really nice places in west palm beach if you are looking to move a little north. Usually miami departments allow take home cars for palm beach counties.

Comment

if you're working in Miami and want to commute, I'd look at broward county, not west palm beach area. WPB you're talking an well more than an hour+ commute, easy. Areas in broward like coral springs, coconut creek, tamarac, cooper city, or parkland if ya got the money. these towns have decent areas, and would keep the commute well under an hour.
              VIRES VIRTUS MORES

Comment

[QUOTE=South969;3493963]if you're working in Miami and want to commute, I'd look at broward county, not west palm beach area. WPB you're talking an well more than an hour+ commute, easy. Areas in broward like coral springs, coconut creek, tamarac, cooper city, or parkland if ya got the money. these towns have decent areas, and would keep the commute well under an hour.[/

I will be down there first before my family during training and will prob have to find a cheap apt or roommate or something for a few months, so anyone looking for or know anyone looking for a temp roommate? It's going to be rough swinging a mortgage and paying for a nice apt till the house sells, so a roommate would be great for alittle while!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4052 users online. 256 members and 3796 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X