300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSO Processing

Hello everyone, I have been browsing this site for over a year now, I am finally processing with Jacksonville Sheriff's Office now. There haven't really been any updates on the forum for JSO in quite a while so I just thought I'd get on here and see if there was anyone else on these forums who is also processing with JSO.

Congratulations.

Comment

Hey, thanks, but don't congratulate me yet, I'm just in the process, did the FBAT, PAT, and Polygraph last week, so far everything is looking pretty good.

Comment

What's next for you? Why'd you chose JSO? Are you looking into any other department ?

Comment

I went to college in Jacksonville and I really like the area, I am in the Marines right now stationed in California and just want to get back to Florida. So far JSO is the only department I've applied to but I plan on applying to more once I move back to Florida permanently in August. As far as what next I believe it is now a waiting game for the background investigation to get finished before it's on to the next step.

Comment

Yeah if I was you, I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. but hey it's up to you. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Comment

Turn on your PMs bro. Message me if you want some info.

Comment

Definitely not putting all my eggs in one basket. It's just financially difficult to constantly get back from California to test for different agencies so I had to prioritize while I'm still in the military. JSO is my top choice but when I get back I'll be applying to more and I'll probably look in some of the other nearby states as well.

Comment

I turend my PM's on.

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3244 users online. 181 members and 3063 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X