Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if Hollywood is still hiring?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Hollywood is still hiring?

I sent in my application about 3 and a half weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. Applied for the non-certified position. Any info would be great and if they're not, what's another department worth applying for that is hiring non-certified. Thanks!

I applied last year, made it through the initial phases with HR, was told my file was sent to the department, and never heard another thing. I called HR a few times, but was given no real information. Oh well, moved on.

Comment

Yes, they are still hiring

Comment

3.5 weeks is nothing. Depending on the department, you could wait months to hear anything. Don't stop applying after one department unless you're ready to wait and/or wind up disappointed at the end of what can be a lengthy process. If it's a department that's hiring non-certs, it's worth it to apply. Always. Even if you don't stay there, you're better being hired somewhere to get your foot in the door than waiting for the perfect department to just fall into your lap when you've got no other experience.

Comment

I made it to the eligibility list.
          I'm #50 so I don't know if they'll get to me before the 6 months is up, but I hope so.
          If I'm not picked up by another department I will definitely apply again, hopefully they will see persistence as a positive quality and I'll have a better position on the list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4993 users online. 254 members and 4739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X