300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOT School Question

Has anyone heard of a school that does the first week of the EOT online? If so whic school is it?

Anyone? Any suggestions?

Comment

Never heard of it, brother, but if you click the link below, it will give you all the information you need. Chipola College in Marianna FL. Cheapest and shortest (1 week) in the state. It's been discussed here pretty frequently.

http://forums.officer.com/t184160/

Comment

Thanks, I havent heard of it either but a friend of mine did but of course the person who told him didnt know what the school was. Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by jesterns2 View Post
          Thanks, I havent heard of it either but a friend of mine did but of course the person who told him didnt know what the school was. Thanks again!!
          Chipola is a good school. I have been doing research on EOT and if I decide to make the move to FL I am going to attend chipola
          Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Everybody that I know that did an EOT went through Chipola. They seem to have their stuff straight.

Comment

Ive looked into them(chipola) but since im already in central florida I am considering Lake Tech. Plus the cost of the hotel would probably equal staying home and going to lake tech The reason I was asking is because my agency may pay for it for us and the less time we have to spend away from work to get certified the better in their eyes.

Comment

Applying to Lake Tech got the call from them today they have verified my military law enforcement and have issued me 76 Form and I am going to register for the June class only good think my VA will pay for the whole thing.

Comment

I will most likely see you there. I'm planning on signing up for the June class

Comment

Originally posted by jesterns2 View Post
                    I will most likely see you there. I'm planning on signing up for the June class
                    Ok cool brother send me a pm, what department are you looking at applying to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4503 users online. 284 members and 4219 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X