Pembroke pines hiring cert/non-cert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pembroke pines hiring cert/non-cert

Last edited by walexlouis; 01-20-2014, 02:54 PM.

Cool, thanks!

I really need to take that TABE test. I'm horribly scared of it.

Comment

It's very easy, basic math and grammar. They even give a calculator if i remember correctly.

Comment

whats their topout salary look like? And how many years to get to top step?

Comment

Any non-certs heard back from Pines yet? I submitted my app about two weeks ago, but havent heard a thing ...

Comment

Those of us who aren't strong in math, or who have been out of school for some time, might want to do a bit of refreshing concerning the math. It is basic math, but some of the principles regarding fractions, decimals, or whatever might want to be looked over. I passed the first attempt, but didn't score high enough. I had to review for a week or so, then took it again, and got the highest score possible. I attribute it to being out of school for 15 years or so. Take it for what it's worth.

Originally posted by eyildiz View Post
            Cool, thanks!

I really need to take that TABE test. I'm horribly scared of it.

Comment

They don't have any test dates listed for out of state applicants. I have a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and halfway through a Master's with no LE experience. Do you think it is worth applying for? Thanks.

Comment

I would apply for sure. As long as you have current test results from the PAT, and swim test go for it. That degree will help out.

Originally posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
                They don't have any test dates listed for out of state applicants. I have a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and halfway through a Master's with no LE experience. Do you think it is worth applying for? Thanks.

Comment

If you have a degree you don't have to take the TABE

Comment

Anybody in the process?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8287 users online. 250 members and 8037 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X