300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta_V View Post
    That type of thing is par for the course there. If they got rid of Harmon, hired retired chief Steve Hogue of TPD and let him run the place how he wanted to, both the city and the department would be a lot better place to live and work.
    This type of thing happens all the time there. Stu is my friend and I worked with him for almost all of the 7 plus years I worked there before leaving for greener pastures. The only reason this came to light was the father went to the news to defend Stu when he heard about this.

As for the rest of the complaining about giving negative comments about SPPD, then dont ask the question what is the dpeartment like. That was the title for this thread "Any Information on St. Petersburg PD?" You got information and didn't like it.

People are getting hired all over the place, including here in Orlando. If your not getting hired you need to look in the mirror to figure out why instead of crying about how this is your dream job and you would work anywhere.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4335 users online. 275 members and 4060 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X