300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any OC Dep's here?

I am a cop from the Ca OC and am on vacation at Disneyworld. I see that both Disneyland and Disneyworld are in Orange County but in two different states, (Kind of an odd coincidence). I see you guys' cars all around and was wondering if this place keeps you guys busy or if all the cars are an easy OT gig. Everyone sems well behaved but I know that Disney hides their dirt well.

Also if any of you would like to patch trade send me a PM.
    Originally posted by FJDave
    GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
    "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

It's tricky with Disney. It's at the "4-corners" of 4 counties, two of which are OC..LOL.. Orange County and Osceola County. Actually Disney property treads in both counties, not just Orange.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

HAHA LOL I never knew that both Disney locations were in the OC in both states.
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3284 users online. 216 members and 3068 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X