300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation in Ft Lauderdale

Hey Gents, did my annual birthday vacation in Ft Lauderdale. I stayed in Lauderdale by the Sea. It was paradise, I love AZ and everything but sometimes I think I made the wrong choice. It was great to see alot of folks from NY and NJ where I am originally from watching a hockey game. You dont get too much of that in AZ.

As for LE,,,it appears Broward County SO is still kicking [email protected]@ and taking names. I did a ride along with them and FLPD before I ended up going out here to the desert and was really impressed with Broward while FLPD was much more touch feely. I ended up going to AZ because I had relatives out here but sometimes I think about my choice living near the ocean vs the desert.

Everyone down there told me its fun to vacation but Broward County has become a third world. On the other side of the 95 I saw that but Lauderdale by the Sea and Ft Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas appeared to be paradise and I wouldnt mind living in either. Maybe when I retire from working in the desert I can make my way back.

so you didn't like the way FLPD policed? i was looking at their department to jump ship and ill take any info. also, by third world do you mean that fort lauderdale is a s*** hole???

Comment

Man, NJguy that was back in 2001 when I was first looking to leave NJ that I rode with both agencies and ironically ended up coming to AZ. From what I recall Broward was much more hands on and not afraid to do their job. FLPD was just alot more laid back and more concerned about policies and IA's. From what I recall they were not real proactive or at least the shift I rode with

Comment

There's a whole city difference between Ft Lauderdale, and Lauderdale By the Sea. LBTS is BSO, while Fort Lauderdale is FLPD and some BSO...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3231 users online. 159 members and 3072 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X