300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milton PD - NW Florida

Anyone hear anything on these guys? I see they have 20+ Officers with a few reserve & volunteer personnel. But I can't find much else about them online, aside from what is displayed on the City website. Also I've only found Milton Georgia on here, so if anyone has any insight into this area please feel free to add. But what I'm looking for is pretty standard information from anyone who is familiar with the Department in either encounters with their personnel or has in fact worked for them. What's the turn over rate? Salary rate? Take home, etc etc?

To be honest with you, I did not even know Milton had it's own PD. I spend all my time in Okaloosa County and sometimes in south Santa Rosa County. If you are looking for work up in this area, Okaloosa Co. Sheriff's Office is in a sort of hiring spree. Last I heard, they were looking for 13 deputies to fill positions. Also, while I mainly work with the OCSO guys, I occasional meet and talk with the Santa Rosa CO. Sheriff deputies and just 2 weeks ago I was told they were hiring as well. So if Milton PD does not work out, check in with those two SO's. Good luck.
    ~Nobody wins....
    when everyone's losing~

Comment

Military town. Home to NAS Whiting Field where the Navy does Helo training.
      "Rollin and Patrollin the Wild Wild West of Bham"

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the alternatives Law. I checked the city website and it says they're continually accepting applications. Figured I'd reach out to anyone who had any news on what this place was like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3385 users online. 189 members and 3196 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X