Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking police officer for quick side job in Brandon/Plant City Area (Plant City)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking police officer for quick side job in Brandon/Plant City Area (Plant City)

If this is not in the correct section, my apologies and Mods please move.

Quick side job for Police Officer. I need a legal document (demand letter) hand delivered to auto shop by uniformed police officer. Will pay cash.

Please email and I will explain my situation.

Thank you.

J

Civil complaint brother. Don't expect any uniformed officer or deputy to get anywhere near that one without a court order.

And offering a law enforcement officer money on the side to do that WILL cost him or her their job. May want to do a little research on that one before you go asking for it.

Comment

Not aware that an officer could not do jobs on the side.

I had a friend who was a landlord that had a LEO acquaintance that would hand deliver the initial evictions (pre court) for a fee as a side job. He found that the presence of the officer was quite effective in getting them moving along, and often did not have to proceed further in the eviction process.

Comment

I am sure you can find a civil process server or a private investigator who will serve it for you.

Comment

I will do that instead, thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5232 users online. 324 members and 4908 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X