300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauderhill Question!

The police dept in Lauderhill has been hiring for quite some time now.. yet they dont seem to fill out their positions. Why do you guys think this is? I was talking to a cop friend of mine of Hialeah, and he was telling me that no one wants to apply. Because of pay/the way the department is handled. I sent my application today to them, and i was looking over their information and in reality i will really liked to get hired. The dept seems really good, and I just love the schedule they have. Anyways, what you guys think? and why has the hiring been openned for so long? (more than a month now)

Originally posted by SanJohnnySan View Post
    The police dept in Lauderhill has been hiring for quite some time now.. yet they dont seem to fill out their positions. Why do you guys think this is? I was talking to a cop friend of mine of Hialeah, and he was telling me that no one wants to apply. Because of pay/the way the department is handled. I sent my application today to them, and i was looking over their information and in reality i will really liked to get hired. The dept seems really good, and I just love the schedule they have. Anyways, what you guys think? and why has the hiring been openned for so long? (more than a month now)
    It's been open more than that. I sent my application last year when it was open, and I never got anything back, I emailed them and call them and left message and nothing. I love their schedule too and would love to work for them, but since as they are not interested in me or something else is going on with that department.

Every agency I have applied to, always sends me a letter back or some type of email that my application has been received. With them nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ness1083 View Post
      It's been open more than that. I sent my application last year when it was open, and I never got anything back, I emailed them and call them and left message and nothing. I love their schedule too and would love to work for them, but since as they are not interested in me or something else is going on with that department.

Every agency I have applied to, always sends me a letter back or some type of email that my application has been received. With them nothing.
      Funny. I have left Dect Cragshaw a few messages. he is the one that is incharge of the recruting ive heard. No call back :/
      Im going to go to a ride along this saturday. They told me just come show up and they will tell you if you can or cannot. I mean is a long drive for me.. well for you too.. jaja. for them to tell me, you cant go today. But i will take that risk

Aside from that. how long usually you will recieve the letter from the department which you applied? sending my application for fortlauderdale today btw

Comment

Originally posted by SanJohnnySan View Post
        Funny. I have left Dect Cragshaw a few messages. he is the one that is incharge of the recruting ive heard. No call back :/
        Im going to go to a ride along this saturday. They told me just come show up and they will tell you if you can or cannot. I mean is a long drive for me.. well for you too.. jaja. for them to tell me, you cant go today. But i will take that risk

Aside from that. how long usually you will recieve the letter from the department which you applied? sending my application for fortlauderdale today btw
        Usually anywhere from 2-6 weeks,

Comment

Ok so it shouldnt be that bad.. Hopefully they reply to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4503 users online. 287 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X