300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood Police Hiring Question.

Hey can anyone give me any information on Hollywood Police and their hiring. I want to apply to them but I see that prior to submitting an application, You have to take the CJBAT and the basic motor skills which I understand.

My question is, Even if you are certified, Do you still have to take the CJBAT? I totally understand about the basic motor skills and the swim test. I just don't get why they would make certified applicants take the CJBAT. Anyone with any information regarding this, Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

you have to go through the same process as everyone else. the only difference is you dont have to go to the academy if you are fl cert, (someone correct me if im wrong)

Comment

Yeah, It just sucks because I have no idea where my old CJBAT scores are, In my opinion, I don't see why they would make certified take it again. Oh well, Gotta look for it I guess somewhere.
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

Originally posted by NavCop22 View Post
        Yeah, It just sucks because I have no idea where my old CJBAT scores are, In my opinion, I don't see why they would make certified take it again. Oh well, Gotta look for it I guess somewhere.
        Where did you take your CJBAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Delta View Post
          Where did you take your CJBAT?

I took mine in Valencia College, Near the Orlando area. I might be able to get a copy from them, I just remember the last time I got a copy from them, I had to go up there because they didn't want to mail it to me. I'm just hoping to dig around my house and see if I find it somewhere. Last resort, I might just go to my academy and ask them if they can give me a copy of the scores that I used to get in there. Just a pain in the arse either way ugh!

Comment

I know what you mean, but it will be worth it to have. I would go to your academy and see if they can help you out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3608 users online. 195 members and 3413 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X