300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring

It seems to me things are starting to pick up a bit in terms of hiring. Two large South Florida agencies are starting to hire again in the past week (Ft.Lauderdale and Hollywood). I hope this is a sign of better things to come in the future. Good luck to all who are applying.

I love the way it's starting to look. Maybe some big departments will keep on with freezes but it gives some glimmer of hope. I saw somewhere on here someone said MDPD would be opening up again at the end of the year or beginning of 2012. However, this has been thrown around more than one could count so who knows. Hope it's true though. Good luck to all.
    FHP:

1) APPLICATION: 03/2011
    2) PAT: 04/2011 PENDING
    3) POLYGRAPH: PENDING
    4) PSYCHOLOGICAL: PENDING
    5) MEDICAL AND VISION: PENDING
    6) BACKGROUND: PENDING
    7) COLONEL'S DECISION: PENDING
    8) ACADEMY: PENDING

Comment

Yeah, things are starting to look pretty good. Let's hope we all get on with someone soon!!!
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

Originally posted by NavCop22 View Post
        Let's hope we all get on with someone soon!!!
        Amen brother!

Comment

Definetly! I hope so as well! I hope I get cought in anything thats around there. Spoke with Human resouce director from Human resources for Hialeah.. they said the way things are looking they might be hiring by the end of this month or next month sicne there going to have a few officers retiring. This will be perrrfecct for me!!

Comment

Sounds good. Good luck!

Comment

the reason you are seeing a lot of depts hiring because of the atticipation of a lot of leos retiring due to the new governor. my friend from flpd said they are hiring 20. they have about 150 officers who are waiting to see what happens

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3533 users online. 190 members and 3343 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X