Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Mentor.

Hello,
    I am in the current process of applying at all available agencies in miami-dade/ broward and possibly wpb. Anyways, I will greatly appreciate if I can have someone that is already working any agency within these counties to try and help me with questions that may arise within the process etc. I have already taken all my required tests. I will be submitting applications on Tuesday of next week (4/19/11) and hope for the best.

I know many of the questions that I will have can be answered here by many. But I will like a direct help, someone I can explain exact situations and can give me a quick and suitable response.

Thanks a lot.

Johnny

Originally posted by SanJohnnySan View Post
    Hello,
    I am in the current process of applying at all available agencies in miami-dade/ broward and possibly wpb. Anyways, I will greatly appreciate if I can have someone that is already working any agency within these counties to try and help me with questions that may arise within the process etc. I have already taken all my required tests. I will be submitting applications on Tuesday of next week (4/19/11) and hope for the best.

I know many of the questions that I will have can be answered here by many. But I will like a direct help, someone I can explain exact situations and can give me a quick and suitable response.

Thanks a lot.

Johnny
    You'll get all the information and help you need, but it's all on you when it comes to tests and interviews.

good luck,

Comment

Thanks ness! So far you have been of great help!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5045 users online. 306 members and 4739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X