300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEOAFFAIRS.COM Website?

Does anyone know about this website? I'm trying to find out some info about Lee County SO and I checked these forums out but it doesn't seem to be anything more that a bunch of civilians on an LEO site bitching about stuff they don't really know about...anyone here on that site and can filter fact from fiction?

Nothing but a bunch of unprofessional clowns on there. Not to many good resources really on there. Every time someone asks a legitimate question on there people start acting stupid and irritable. I personally would not even bother with that forum, this forum is probably one of the best in terms of finding info and other resources. Most people here if not all are helpful and act professional.

Comment

^^ I agree

Comment

It's mainly a bunch of disgruntled malcontents who hide behind anonymous messages and stir up trouble. Occasionally there are good discussions and useful information on the website, but it's relatively rare depending on the specific agency forum. The founder of the website works for my department, and they have recently created a new terms of service to try to cut down on a lot of the unprofessional banter that goes on. It's kind of like a Jerry Springer Show for law enforcement agencies, and that's why it's somewhat popular. I steer clear of it.

Comment

Copy. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6181 users online. 323 members and 5858 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X