300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbso

Anyone here have any insider on when they will be looking for full-time deputies anytime soon?

They probably will not for a long time because they are planning on hiring from there reserves, that is why supposedly they are hiring so many of them.
    Florida Highway Patrol
    Online Application 04/15/2010
    Pat/Application 8/24/2010 Passed
    Polygraph 1/20/2011 Passed
    Medical/Vision Taken 2/13/11 Passed
    Psychological Exam Taken 2/23/11 Passed
    Back Round Investigation Pending
    Colonels Approval Pending
    Academy Date Pending

Comment

They are looking at cutting about another 15-25 million out of their budget for this year. I doubt that any regular hiring will be going on anytime soon, at this point they are trying to keep from laying off deputies. As Tlash said people who will be first in line for full-time positions will be the younger reserves who have been putting in time showing that they deserve to work for this agency full-time. So if your looking to go PBSO, for now its going to have to be through this unit. You are also going to have to be patient as they are hiring from there very slowly. Good Luck.

Comment

I'm already sworn in North FL, just looking to move back home down south. If I wasn't already doing this, I wouldn't mind the reserve - but it'll hurt to go from paid to free.

Comment

Yes it would hurt, but if your looking to go sheriff go BSO. They are mass hiring reserves right now and they are paying them, so it would be a bit better.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6249 users online. 349 members and 5900 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X