300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NLEIG View Post
    this is what I have to say to that (their, there, where, were) is that the English language is never proper no matter what you put in place for a word. Their are 25 different types of the English language and 1.8 billion people speak it I understand we are in America so I should speak the USA English but before people start a argument on typing how to speak lets think about this? We are on a forum we don't have to be proper if we did I would like to know when do I get my report card from my teacher.
    They're going there for their own good.

Try explaining that to a foreigner who is trying to learn to speak English!

Comment

Originally posted by pharris View Post
      I'm an officer with Charleston PD in SC. I went and did a ride with Broward and had a great time. The dep I rode with gave me the heads up about the announcement; but I don't know much about FLPD. Does anyone have any insight as to the atmosphere of the department? I come from a very politically "non-law-enforcement-friendly" PD where you can hardly put hands on someone without getting in trouble. If FLPD is like that, then I'd hate to make the move down there just to end up in a similar situation. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Rock Hill from your State loves our cadets from our academy. a recruiter came to talk to us all the way from Rock Hill!

Comment

I see...anyone have information about the dept. though?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3683 users online. 258 members and 3425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X