300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCC Part-time Academy 2011

Anyone planning on applying/attending HCC's part-time academy starting in September this year? I am taking the physical fitness assessment with them next week. Not sure how it'll all play out since I'm transitioning out of the military so things are kind of up in the air, but we'll see. Just curious if there's any others out there trying to go.

Only a handful of people out there today. Hopefully more get through the process before September!

Comment

ill be in the process of getting things together to joining the next part time academy next year. i would love it if, once you got into the part time academy, to post about how your doing and how things are. that would be greatly appeciated.

Comment

No problem. We'll see. It seems there's not much to be read about on the part-time academy..I have looked!

I have a feeling this class won't start in september. 6 people showed up to the fitness assessment, 3 passed, and out of those 3, only 2 of us were there for the part-time academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrock4 View Post
          No problem. We'll see. It seems there's not much to be read about on the part-time academy..I have looked!

I have a feeling this class won't start in september. 6 people showed up to the fitness assessment, 3 passed, and out of those 3, only 2 of us were there for the part-time academy.
          well i hope they figure something out for you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6722 users online. 355 members and 6367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X