Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed Psych with Stillman, PASSED with Stolk.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Psych with Stillman, PASSED with Stolk.

This is so ridiculous. I took the psych with Dr. Stillman for Coral Springs P.D., and was given a not recommended. Two weeks later Sunrise attempted to send me back to the same doctor, but Stillman disqualified me over the phone. Then Pembroke Pines P.D. sent me to Dr. Stillman two months later, and I was given a not recommended AGAIN. Two weeks after my final appointment with Dr. Stillman I went to go to see Dr. Stolk for BSO (reserve). Today I was notified that I passed. What the crap... I didn't change anything from the two appointments, I answered everything the same. I'm happy I passed, but it's a reserve position and it would have been a whole lot better if Dr. Stillman would have passed me.

Did they tell you why they were failing you? I'm just curious because I just took my first psych for FHP and to be honest I felt the test was a little ridicules, I got the impression that you would have to be legally insane to fail after reading all of them questions.
    Florida Highway Patrol
    Online Application 04/15/2010
    Pat/Application 8/24/2010 Passed
    Polygraph 1/20/2011 Passed
    Medical/Vision Taken 2/13/11 Passed
    Psychological Exam Taken 2/23/11 Passed
    Back Round Investigation Pending
    Colonels Approval Pending
    Academy Date Pending

Comment

Alot of it is personailty with the examier. They say it's not..but it is..
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8152 users online. 214 members and 7938 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X