300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Application

Does anybody have the basic application that most S.O's use. I am trying to find one that can be typed on and printed out.

It's like this one.

http://www.nassaucountysheriff.com/C...Applicants.pdf

Thanks,

RS

Aside from the background investigation waiver form which is a standardized CJSTC form, the applications are going to be all different. There's no set application that's going to look the same for all sheriff's offices.

Comment

while many so apps look the same there are some different questions here and there. print them out and get out your trusty ink pen.

Comment

yepp.. they twist questions around, just enough so that you can't photo-copy. it's a pain-in-the rear!!!
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

There was a link on the Florida Sheriff's Association website for applications, but it looks like the site link is down.

http://www.flsheriffs.org/
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I was once told by a couple sheriff agencies that all sheriff agencies in FL use the same format- some of them add more informatino then others and no two are exactly alike- but they all use the same simular form.- anf from my own personal experiance from being a professional applicant- Id agree that most of them are pretty much the same, just not 100%.
            Updated on: 12/28/09

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12975 users online. 494 members and 12481 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X