300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida CJBAT

Anyone know a site or a link that lists all the places in Florida to take the FBAT/CJBAT? I'd like to find somewhere in the panhandle, as I'm from Kentucky and will be down there in the area soon. I'd like to get it out of the way so I can start the hiring process for a few different PD's and SO's.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are non-certified you have to come to Florida to take the CJBAT to begin any hiring process for anybody as there is no out of state testing sites or equivalent test?

Thanks in advance for any help.

http://myfwc.com/GETINVOLVED/GetInvo...BATCenters.htm

Check this page, it has a list. There's some panhandle locations there. Not positive about your second question, not LEO yet. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks, looks like the one in Panama City only offers the TABE, I'm looking for one close to that area in particular. Going to visit a friend station in Pensacola.

Comment

Check out a local college close to Pensacola. I actually took the TABE at pbcc because it was closer and cheaper, and it's not on the list. That list just names a few.

Comment

Yes, you are correct, the CJBAT must be taken in Florida. It's a pain, especially since it's on a computer online anyway. I would have much rather taken it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
            Yes, you are correct, the CJBAT must be taken in Florida. It's a pain, especially since it's on a computer online anyway. I would have much rather taken it up here.
            Thanks, luckily I'll be in the area soon so I'm going to try to knock it out while I'm down there. At least I can get the hiring process rolling in a few agencies before I graduate college.

Comment

Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
              Mine was not online.

Comment

Make sure you are taking the correct test for the correct agency. I.E. South Florida agencies will only take the CJBAT which is administered by ISO solutions. I got burned on this in Tampa, because I took the FBAT which is not the same test as far as the company that distributes it.

USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
                Oorah!

Comment

Originally posted by 813Deputy2b View Post
                  Make sure you are taking the correct test for the correct agency. I.E. South Florida agencies will only take the CJBAT which is administered by ISO solutions. I got burned on this in Tampa, because I took the FBAT which is not the same test as far as the company that distributes it.

I believe it's IO Solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by 813Deputy2b View Post

Thanks, thats good info, because everywhere I want to work is in South Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by RTC777 View Post
                      I believe it's IO Solutions.
                      Thanks RTC, yeah IO dunno why I was thinking ISO.

Last edited by 813Deputy2b; 11-23-2009, 04:30 PM.
                      USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
                      Oorah!

Comment

if anyone wants a study guide for the CJBAT send me a pm and i'll email it to you.

Comment

hey AAE85 thanks for the study guide

Comment

I was recently told by Hillsborough County SO it's the FBAT. When I went to schedule it they said the same thing, FBAT.

Comment

in miami dade college they told me to get into the academy they accept both and police agency like miami city police accepts both exams i rather take the cjbat becuase there a more oppurtunity with it then fbat

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4720 users online. 256 members and 4464 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X