Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *%*%*HCSO psychology examination*&*&

what is the best way to pass this?

I took this test last year and the guy told me that i had to many fears. I taught by me just coming back from Iraq maybe he would take that in his judgement. But i am going threw the process again and just need some good info on the test.

Hey yall leave me any kind of info that will help!

Give me your input on taking the test and how u felt about the questions the asked you.

just dont put crazy answers youll be fine.
    IN.

Comment

dont mention the voices in your head...

but seriously when I went through my psych exam we just talked about different issues and it was very low keyand relaxing. Some other guys in my academy class had to go through a HUGE questionnaire and they said it was long and boring.
      Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

thanks guy!! its that long boring test that gets me. a 1000 questions i think it was man.

Comment

The test may be the MMPI. Minnesota Multi-phasic Personality Inventory. It's scored on a scale (Bell Curve Type Scale, I Think.) I've passed the test and also been told I passed but not by enough. All you can do is the best you can. If you think you are sane before you take it you may question yourself afterwords.

T-
          Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
          Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

HCSO Academy start date?

Hey everyone. This is my first time doing this and it looks like I can get some knowlegable feedback. I've been in the processing phase of becoming a detention deputy for quite some time, like 6+ months. I've passed test, taken the poly and sat before the board. Any word on how things are moving? I've heard diffrent dates from my recruiter but wanted to find out if anyone else has heard anything as far as when the academy may be starting. Thanks for any replys

Chao
            Last edited by Droximas; 12-03-2009, 02:30 PM. Reason: Mispelled words

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6501 users online. 362 members and 6139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X