300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement to Corrections

Anyone here know if I can take a course at MDC or BCC and crossover from law enforcement to corrections? I know its usually the other way around, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Miami_CJ; 10-29-2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Out of curiosity, why would you want to leave LE for Corrections?...Just curious.
    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

There is a cross-over for LE to Corrections but I've honestly never seen it offered anywhere, usually the other way around. In most people's eyes that is a backward step and probably rarely offered due to a lack of interest. My last agency had inquired about those that would be interested in attending it. I was in corrections at the time so not sure if they had any interest in it. They were flipping the bill and it would have allowed the road guys to work OT in the jail so not really a bad deal if you ask me.
      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4629 users online. 270 members and 4359 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X